Wednesday 9 December 2015

Solitude

                       SOLITUDE

Sometimes  I sit by my  window and think a  lot,                                                                                                           
Will the black pearls in the oysters rot or not.
Then  I think of a drop of rain coming from a cloud;
That will it whisper in my ear or speak aloud.
These are the feelings which come to my mind when my mood is rude;
As what can I say, I I’m just in solitude.

The feeling which come to my heart come and go,
Just like a pendulum swinging to and fro;
The waves in the ocean rise and fall;
And my soul gives me call.
Thus I go and watch the eternal multitude,
As what can I say,I’am  just in solitude.

The  heavens show light and the hell’s blaze fire;
What I have is just my eternal satire.
I  look then for dry leaf on the weird bough,
And wait for it fall afterwards or now.
This  what I see in autumn when the soil is nude;
As what can I say,I’am just in solitude.

I  sit under  flickering moonlight and play  the tune;
With  the wind which blows is hot in the mid of  June.
I wait for the world to repose in the darkness of night,
As I know what can I find here is nothing but my own plight,
Then I look for the things by which I can conclude;
As what can I say,I’am just in solitude.     
                         
                                                             Written by- SIDDHARTH AGARWAL 

No comments:

Post a Comment